Clips, Shingle Speed Tabs, Pack of 50
In Stock(Donner says "YAHoooOOOooo!")
Shingle Speed Tabs are used for C-7 Lamps and C-9 Lamps on shingles or for perimeter lighting. They are easy to set up and look wonderful. The clips work for both standard Incandescent and LED bulbs. Come in box of... Click here to view complete product details...
Shingle Speed Tabs are used for C-7 Lamps and C-9 Lamps on shingles or for perimeter lighting. They are easy to set up and look wonderful. The clips work for both standard Incandescent and LED bulbs. Come in box of 50. Indoor / Outdoor use.
This re-invention of a time-tested standard from the inventors of the original "Shingle Tab" - Commercial Christmas Hardware - and features all the advantages of the original, plus fresh innovations that place it firmly ahead of the competition.
- Time-saving assembly - unlike other tabs, the Shingle Speed Tab installs on a fully assembled light string, for a time savings of up to 50%.
- Universal Design - other tabs can't accommodate the smaller neck on newer LED strings. Use this one piece of hardware to hold C9, C7, and C6 light strings, both incandescent and LED.
- Increased Rigidity - no more warped tabs or distortion from snow and ice! Exclusive reinforcing bosses dramatically increase the ability of the Shingle Speed Tab to resist these forces.
- UV Stabilized Poly - get season after season of reliable use without degradation from exposure to sunlight.
- For most types of Shingle Roofs - works on wood, composition, metal, and slate tile roofs. Fold-back gripper tabs increase friction on worn or loose roofs.
- To Install on Flat Roofs - easily decorate commercial buildings using Shingle Speed Tabs with our Flat Roof Adapters, sold separately.
Click Here for Warranty Information
Verified Customer Reviews
For Red Suit Club Members - do not use this form to post a review if you are uploading photos or videos for points credit as the points will not be applied. In order to receive points credit for video and photo uploads, you must use the "Red Suit Club" link in the bottom left of any page on our website, make sure you are logged into your account and select "Reviews", then select the order number that contains the item you would like to review and post video or photos for.