Why Shop With The Christmas Light Emporium?
"Our philosophy is simple; share the joy! It is this philosophy that lies at the heart of every product we sell and everything we do. We believe that if we help you create as many smiles as possible, spread as much joy as possible, develop as many memories as possible and share the great gift of hope with as many people as possible during the holiday season and beyond, our world will be a far better place."
~Darren Vader, The Christmas Light Emporium
It is our mission to constantly find new ways to help more and more decorators go all out to create their unique Christmas visions and there are a lot of reasons to shop with The Christmas Light Emporium when bringing you Christmas decorating vision to life. Here are a few:
The Good Stuff (ie, the stuff you care about most!)
1. Free return shipping when you choose exchange or store credit as your refund method.
2. 30 day return policy. Just let us know if it doesn't work out.
3. The Red Suit Club customer rewards program. Earn points for more than just your everyday purchases. It's like Santa leaving you a stocking full of cash on Christmas day! Learn more by clicking on the tab in the lower part of our website.
4. Easy financing with AfterPay.
5. Protect shipments against loss and theft with Red Suit Club shipping protection.
6. We donate 1% of your order total to the charity of your choice, at no cost to you.
7. Our NPS score is #1 in the holiday lighting industry.
The Better Stuff (ie, the stuff we care about most!)
1. We believe in your passion (see more about that here.)
2. We are an open book. We truly believe in the hope of the season and we work hard to provide you with the best products at the best price. We are not as big as some of our competitors, but we sure do work harder to bring you the best experience possible and will always answer any question you may have about our business, our products, our people, our pricing, etc. with honesty. This is our open book policy. We indeed are running a business, but it is a business with a mission. That mission is to help you bring more hope into the world. We believe that if you are a part of this mission that you will help us expand it. And that by providing the best products at a competitive price and with unique and fun perks along the way, we can accomplish this mission together.
3. We are always open to your feedback. This is how we gauge our success (and failures). And it is imperative to our mission.
4. Our customer service is consistently rated among the best in the industry.
5. We use the net promoter score to measure the perceptions of our customers and have held a 5 star net promoter score since inception. You can read more about the net promoter score methodology here. In fact, every once in awhile we like to take a look at the keyword cloud that this tool assembles. It is like a website tag cloud, but is based on the frequency of words that customers use in their survey responses. It always makes us smile. We aren't perfect, but these types of visualizations help us see that we are in fact working on point and at least moving toward our mission of helping people share joy and create hope in the world.
If you have any questions or concerns at all, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you in a jiffy!
Contact Us Via Email
Contact Us Via Facebook.
Contact Us Via Twitter
Leave Us a Review!
Our order desk and customer service will be closed from June 28 - July 18 for our annual summer break. Our warehouse and online ordering will operate as normal. All orders will ship as normal.
Thank you for allowing our team to take some time off to prepare for the very busy holiday season and to get ready to help you with your 2022 decorating plans!
We will make it a priority to get back with you as soon as possible once we return to the North Pole! See you soon!