Hyers Pro Screen, 23" x 47" Metal Framed Professional Rear Projection Screen, 2 Pack
In Stock(Donner says "YAHoooOOOooo!")
2 Pack of Hyers Pro Screen is a top quality rear projection screen which transmits 80% of the light onto the viewing side, this is a much higher light penetration than economy rear screen materials. The image is crystal clear, grain... Click here to view complete product details...
2 Pack of Hyers Pro Screen is a top quality rear projection screen which transmits 80% of the light onto the viewing side, this is a much higher light penetration than economy rear screen materials. The image is crystal clear, grain free and equals the quality of a movie being projected onto high-grade movie screens. The pro grade quality of this screen provides you with life-like realism of whatever image or video you project onto it.
The screens come pre-assembled and mounted in a metal frame measuring 23" x 47" inches - one of the most common window sizes in use today.
- Any Window 23" x 47" or smaller can be used with a single screen: set on a window ledge, a table, or either taped or screwed to the wall with a couple of screws.
- For windows a hair larger than this, you can make a simple "window sash frame", using 1" x 2"'s or 1" x 3"'s around the edges of the screens frame, and attach the screen to your custom sized rear screen frame. You can then mount this frame to the wall or window molding using the same kind of L-Brackets used to hold window blinds in place, letting you install your screen quickly for each holiday season.
- Double, triple, etc windows made up of multiple sashes, can be covered with 2 or more screens, one per window.
- The screen plastic is precision cut, and can be slid together for larger bay windows, after being removed from the metal frame. The demo video below shows the virtually invisible seam that can be achieved between panels.
- You may also use this material as stock rear screen, cutting to fit inside your own home-made Victorian style window sash.
Click Here for Warranty Information
Verified Customer Reviews
For Red Suit Club Members - do not use this form to post a review if you are uploading photos or videos for points credit as the points will not be applied. In order to receive points credit for video and photo uploads, you must use the "Red Suit Club" link in the bottom left of any page on our website, make sure you are logged into your account and select "Reviews", then select the order number that contains the item you would like to review and post video or photos for.