Firefly Laser Light - Green [CLOSEOUT]
Green DC Laser Light includes: 1 color static (non motion) red laser light, ground stake, power adapter. The brightest,... See complete product details...
Green DC Laser Light includes: 1 color static (non motion) red laser light, ground stake, power adapter. The brightest, most reliable laser lights available. Twice as bright as other brands. Single, dual and triple laser models in both static and motion versions are also available. Can be set to always on or use the built in timer for 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours on.
The Firefly Laser Light is a revolutionary, time saving, portable laser light that comes in 5 static color variations as well as 2 motion color variations allowing you to decorate any surface in seconds and create a kaleidoscope of brilliant color instantly. The Firefly laser lights are available in red, green or blue single color static versions, red and green 2 color static, red, green and blue 3 color static as well as red and green 2 color with motion and red, green and blue 3 color with motion - for an infinite variety of options. Simply plug it in, point it toward your house, tree, wall or garden and adjust the settings to set your desired effect.
The Firefly laser light is IP65 waterproof for outdoor use, extremely versatile and easy to use. Perfect for all year landscape lighting and patio lighting as well as holiday decorating.
- 5 minute installation (or less!)
- Stake into ground or landscape using included stake
- Screw into wood horizontally or vertically using attach mounting plate
- Significantly less power consumption than a traditional light bulbs at less than 10 watts
- Approximately 10 units can be powered by a single (1) 20 amp circuit
- 8,000 hours life span of continuous use
- Exposed single beam power less than 5mW (class 3a)
- 110v, 50/60Hz, 10w power adaptor
- More than 1,000 points of light per color
- Approved for indoor/outdoor use
- IP65 rated weatherproof
- Available in red, green, blue, red and green, RGB, red and green moving and RGB moving
- Projection coverage: 30 feet x 30 feet at a distance of 10 feet or 50 feet x 50 feet area at 20 feet
- Operating temperature: -15 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit
- Single, double or triple source laser optics
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Approximately 10" high using standard included stake
- Weighs about 5 ounces