17" Fold Flat Aurora Superstar LED Moravian Star, Outdoor Rated, White
In Stock(Donner says "YAHoooOOOooo!")
The perfect upgrade to paper star lights is here: Aurora Superstars. These rugged, lightweight foldable star lights are made of polypropylene, a thin but sturdy plastic that offers all of the beauty and versatility of heavy paper but... Click here to view complete product details...
The perfect upgrade to paper star lights is here: Aurora Superstars. These rugged, lightweight foldable star lights are made of polypropylene, a thin but sturdy plastic that offers all of the beauty and versatility of heavy paper but with loads of improvements. Aurora Superstars are waterproof, colorfast, resist tearing, resist fatigue in joins and perforations, don't corrode, they're paintable and markable, recyclable, hangable, and they last for years. They're ideal for dances and proms, special events, holiday celebrations, and anywhere you need lightweight, beautiful paper-looking star lights that can be used again and again.
- Made of tough, lightweight polypropylene, exceptionally durable in all conditions
- Features a circles and stars hole pattern allowing the inner light to shine through
- Fold flat design for compact storage
- Includes a timer with 6 hours on / 18 hours off function
- Male plug, 5 ft extension power cord and LED light wand included
- Also includes a battery pack with 6 hours on / 18 hours off function (uses three AA batteries, not included)
- Motif material: Polypropylene
- Mounting options: Hanging
- Steady light display
- Five-foot lead, ideal for hanging display
- Rated for indoor / outdoor use
|Light Display: Steady||Amps: 0.162|
|Mount Type: Hanging||Theme: Star|
|Usage: Indoor / Outdoor||Lead Length: 60 in|
|Collection: Aurora Superstar||Design Pattern: Circles and Stars|
|Point Count: 18|
Click Here for Warranty Information
Verified Customer Reviews
For Red Suit Club Members - do not use this form to post a review if you are uploading photos or videos for points credit as the points will not be applied. In order to receive points credit for video and photo uploads, you must use the "Red Suit Club" link in the bottom left of any page on our website, make sure you are logged into your account and select "Reviews", then select the order number that contains the item you would like to review and post video or photos for.