100 Clear Mini Lights, Green Wire, 4" Spacing
Available for Purchase(Donner says "YAHoooOOOooo!")
100 clear mini lights, green wire, steady One light goes out the rest stay lit, 3,000 average hours 4" lead, 4" spacing, 4" tail, 33.7' total length 40.8 watts, 22 gauge, 5 max sets connected, standard grade, UL Listed Fused/Stackable... See complete product details...
100 clear mini lights, green wire, steady One light goes out the rest stay lit, 3,000 average hours 4" lead, 4" spacing, 4" tail, 33.7' total length 40.8 watts, 22 gauge, 5 max sets connected, standard grade, UL Listed Fused/Stackable male plug, end-to-end connectors.
- 100 Clear mini lights spaced 4" apart on green wire, 33.7' total length
- Standard grade mini lights are the popular choice in all general lighting projects.
- If one light goes out, the rest stay lit.
- UL Listed to safely connect 5 strings.
- Approved for indoor / outdoor use.
- Male and female plugs provide end-to-end connections.
- Removable bulbs are easily replaced for longer lasting strings.
- 22 gauge wire is the standard in Christmas mini lights.
- Extra bulbs and fuses included.
|Light Count: 100||Wire Color: Green|
|Light Color: Clear||Bulb Spacing - Inches: 4 in|
|String Length: 33.7ft||Lead Length: 4 in|
|Max Sets Connected: 5||Tail Length: 4 in|
|Bulb Size: Mini||Wire Gauge: 22|
|Male Plug: Fused/Stackable||Light Display: Steady|
|Female Plug: End-to-End||Grade: Standard|
|Average Hours: 3,000||Twist Proof Bulbs: No|
|Bulb Technology: One goes out the rest stay lit||Lamp Lock Bulbs: No|
|Bulb Type: Incandescent||Removable Bulbs: Yes|
|Voltage: 120||Bulb Voltage: 2.5|
|Watts Per Bulb: 0.408 (40.8 per strand)||Rating: UL Listed|
|Usage: Indoor / Outdoor||Watts: 40.8|
|Amps: .37||Bulb Size: Mini|
|Light Color: Clear/White||Lights: 100 Clear mini lights, Steady (not twinkle)|
|Certifications: UL Listed||Dimensions: 4" lead, 4" spacing, 4" tail, 33.7' total length|
|Power: 40.8 watts, 22 gauge, 5 max sets connected, standard grade, UL Listed||Plugs: Fused/Stackable male plug, end-to-end connectors|
|Wire: Green wire, 22 gauge|
Click Here for Warranty Information
Verified Customer Reviews
NOTE: Questions posted here are sent to verified customers who have purchased this item. They are not sent to our customer service team. If you have questions for our customer service team, please contact us at email@example.com.