2021 Backorder and Pre Order Update as of 10/19/21
As many of you are aware, continued shipping delays worldwide have had a huge impact on the delivery timeliness of all suppliers in our industry. We are working hard to bring our new inventory back in stock as fast as possible. Unfortunately, so is every other importer in the country. Hence, the volume of incoming shipments to US ports has continued to grow and create longer delays and backlogs for unloading and getting product through customs. This also has created a huge strain on US based trucking and rail companies - which are seeing unprecedented volume and delays in being able to service freight customers who need to move product within the US.
With that being said, here are the latest updates on our incoming inventory ETAs:
- Bulbs, Plugs, C9 Magnetic Clips, C9 Strobe lights, timers - ARRIVED - in stock and shipping
- Chase controllers (1,2,3,4 and 4-8f) - ARRIVED - in stock and shipping
- Christmas light clips - ARRIVED - in stock and shipping (other than shingle tabs. Shingle tab shipping ETA: 11/1)
- All standard light strings including SuperSpark, QuadSpark, DreamSpark - expected ship date: Unknown. Estimates range from 11/20 at the earliest to 12/15 at the latest.
- Commercial Coax light strings expected ship date: 11/15
- Socket wire/strings, bulk wire spools, replacement sockets - expected ship date: 11/1-6
If you need to cancel an existing pre order or backorder for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so very much for your patience during this very out of the ordinary year. We are doing everything we possible can to get your product to you as soon as we can.
2021 Shipping Transit Times Notice
Please be aware that due to the ongoing global logistics/shipping crisis, many US based carriers are seeing their capacities pushed to the limit. If you have an urgent or time sensitive need, we urge you to order as early as inventory status' will allow. We expect that once mid November rolls around, US based carriers including the USPS, Fedex and UPS will quickly reach maximum capacity and this could (and likely will) result in longer than expected transit times once an order is shipped. Please plan accordingly.
Free Route Shipping Protection
As an extra precaution for 2021, we will be including Route shipping protection (kind of like an insurance against loss, theft and damage of your packages) on all orders for the remainder of 2021 - at no additional charge to you. We will begin including Route shipping protection on all packages starting October 18, 2021. You can learn more about Route shipping protection here: https://route.com/